Labeled as the generation of entrepreneurs, Gen Z is here to create history! Ask anyone around you and 50% of them will say, they hope to run a business of their own someday. Flexible routines, being your own boss and creative freedom are just some of the main reasons. You may get a job in a large company, but more often than not, you feel they are not good paymasters and sap your energy and time, leaving you fully drained, devoid of a personal life. Ultimately, it is natural that you lose interest.
In such a scenario, it is absolutely understandable that you want to start your own business. One such opportunity is becoming a freight broker. You can have a flexible routine and have substantial income depending on the shipper. Freight brokers act as intermediates between the truck carriers and shippers. You stand every chance of earning more than any other job. However, you need special skills to know the intricacies of the job. There are many online courses to learn about the job. 'Freight Broker Boot Camp' by Dennis Brown successfully provides greater insight into the opportunity.
What is Broker Boot Camp
Dennis Brown himself has been a former broker who has taken great pains to provide comprehensive training to those who want to learn about being a freight broker. He talks about how as a freight broker you can operate from your home and thus have your own working hours. You have to keep track of all the payments due from the shippers because your job involves loading and carriage of goods to various places. You have to ensure that the carriers are given the due remuneration at the right time.
Dennis Brown points out that as a freight broker you should have good listening skills, timely communication to interact with shippers and carriers, and fast thinking to take decisions and the consequences arising out of the decisions. He is confident that he can teach you to start earning whatever figures you aim for. Any pre-requisites? You can be experienced, skilled, or inexperienced. You can choose to gain experience in carrying heavy goods or any other field. You do not need any qualifications or excellent academic records to become an expert freight broker.
How it Functions
By joining this program, you will learn:
- The main points to consider during negotiations
- The nuances of how to negotiate with freight companies
- Create favorable situations to make them happy to work with you
- Find the right customer and company to make money
- Spending your time wisely and have a career for yourself
The guide has expert insights and explanations as to how to make use of the best opportunity given to you. You will learn how to overcome the ebbs and tides of the business. The program is digital and so it is very easy to download and study it. Full of tips and strategies, the program helps you stand out from the others in this job. You will learn to become a reliable broker. All that you need is a computer, internet access, and be able to read and write.
The book contains 6 chapters that contain instructions on how to become a freight broker.
- Chapter 1 – Basics of being a freight broker, talks about the tools you need, makes you understand the difference between agent and broker, the rules and regulations, and the capital requirement.
- Chapter 2 – Topics such as shipping documents, freight rate classification, and third-party logistics are covered.
- Chapter 3 – Talks about the cost needed for the business, such as shipping rates, fuel surcharge rates, receivables, and operating expenses.
- Chapter 4 – Discusses the various kinds of shipping, automobile transport, hazardous materials, and military freight.
- Chapter 5 – Talks about insurance, software needed to run business, and claims.
- Chapter 6 – Covers taxes, accounting principles, and other related topics.
The tools section talks about the database, templates, and other forms for you to start the business. You will be taught to create contract generators, website templates, forms, and agreements to run the business. You will get to know about video training, sales, marketing, goal setting, and operations. A note - you may need a capital of approximately $3000-$10000 to start your venture.
- Easy accessibility
- Informative and effective
- Customer service oriented
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Easy to understand
- No previous experience needed
- You will learn how to react in each situation
- You can be your own boss
- Great insights from experts
- Affordable price
- Only accessible online as it is a digital program
- You will not get the thrill of learning by experience
- Not much of a chance to experiment at the beginning
- Need capital investment to begin
- Quite expensive
- Not ideal for shy people
The program has been backed by many business owners. Being a freight broker is an amazing way to start your own business. Like any other business, you need to invest your time and efforts. You have all the required information that you have been looking for in this book. You will learn the basics to start earning at the earliest and apply various strategies to get improved results. The buyer satisfaction for this program is about 8.7 out of 10 which means most of the buyers are happy and satisfied with the contents and the success they achieved.
The program touches all necessary areas, right from the basic to the advanced level. Brokers are always in huge demand due to the high volume of transportation that is taking place all across the world. People to handle the transportation of goods at various stages are definitely needed. Hence, this is a business that will never go out of business! When you get trained, you will become a freight broker and start earning. You can run your business from anywhere if you have a good internet connection. You need not have any employees to run the show. All you need is the desire to learn and work hard to establish yourself in the business world. Why not sign up with the program and give it a shot? I would rate the program 4 stars!
Rated as per Clickbank Marketplace stats