In this digital technology age, where everything is available online, reading an eBook has its own charm for many of us. Whichever business you are in, you obviously want more subscribers and traffic – after all, they mean more sales. eBooks have become an integral and unavoidable source of information for us about such businesses. There are many sources of creating eBooks available in the market. Still, most of them have significant disadvantages, such as poorly designed templates and are highly unreliable. With plenty of time available in the current scenario, more people are indeed turning to reading online. If you are an eBook creator, this is the best time for you to come up with a new one!
Creating an eBook is quite a challenging task with writing, formatting, and designing to be taken care of. You need to develop an inspiringly presentable eBook if you want to stay in the publishing industry. As one who always wanted to bring eBooks into the market, I was never completely satisfied with the various tools available in the market – something was amiss. I then came across Sqribble eBook creator. It is a cloud-based software that can help you in creating ebooks quickly. It is self-sufficient with readymade templates and drag-and-drop designs, which make your task oh-so-simple!
What is Sqribble?
A cloud-based software, Sqribble comes with plenty of templates that you can use with just a click of the mouse button. Freelancers, marketing agencies, and professionals are best benefitted from the tool. It changes your entire outlook on creating an eBook. It saves the hassle of looking out for templates, settings, typing the content, editing, and other ebook creation issues.
Sqribble helps in writing, creating an eBook, and publishing too. I found using the software quite easy to create content, design the pages, and format my file. It is very device-friendly, so there is no need to install special plugins for every step (This is usually the case with several software that I find extremely annoying!).
How does it work?
As I mentioned earlier, Sqribble is a very easy-to-use tool. Once you watch the demo video, you will get a clear idea of how to use it. Once you have a good grip on the tool, all you need to do is pick a template from the wide range available. Each template has a content page also, and hence it is easy to reach the audience to convince them.
Sometimes it so happens you may not have the time to write the eBook, and it is here that Sqribble can play a crucial role. You just need to feed the URLs in the specified space, and the tool generates content afresh for readers. Or, you can just upload the word file, and the tool gets the content. You also have the option to use a built-in content engine that can deliver about 1000 specific articles in a jiffy.
Since the templates are customizable, you can always change the color, design, and font as per your choice. You can also add, edit, delete, insert images – anything that you want to make your book presentable. Once you click on ‘generate’, your eBook is ready! You do not need any technical knowledge to use the tool!
It is possible to use private label articles from the library for free. You have the option to create new pages also with different layouts. You can insert a Microsoft word file to fill with your content without resorting to coding or formatting. You can again paste content from any other source into your document. The software takes care of the format and layout automatically.
I found the price of the software to be quite affordable considering the profit I would be making once I launch the eBook. I stand to gain time and save a lot of effort when using the software.
A few added features that I found in the software that may interest you more include:
- You are automatically eligible for a license, which will entitle you to sell the books and enjoy profits out of it.
- You have access to a free of cost agency website where you can showcase your projects and skills.
- The creators constantly update their software and fix issues at no extra cost.
- Very easy to create eBooks that look professional within a few minutes
- Customized templates and other tools for your advantage
- You can advertise your services with the help of the website
- The eBooks you create can be read on all devices
- You can get feedback from clients, and you can also track them
- 3D cover creator, flipbook creator, and automatic table content generator are to your advantage
- Money-back guarantee within 30 days after purchase in specific cases
- You may not get proper training in selling the book
- Usage of eBooks is fading slowly, according to some critics
- With a fixed number of templates, you may run out of them after sometime
- Some vital features are covered behind upsells
- You don’t have an automatic saving the content feature, and you are continually being reminded to save your work.
- You may also need to upgrade for accessing many designs, components, and resources once you have started work and there is no undo option.
- You do not have your own color palettes.
The Sqribble tool is for any internet marketer and comes with many functionalities that other eBook creator tools do not offer. This looks to be a very legitimate way to make appealing and professional-looking eBooks very quickly and with templates of your choice. The whole process is smooth and rungs without any technical glitches.
I rate the product a full five stars!
Though some eBook writers have pointed out a few problems with the software, if you are looking for quick and simple eBook production assistance, the Sqribble eBook creator is for you. At an affordable price, it is software that helps you in editing and publishing without any technical knowledge!